Rock Sound Rum has hit the shore with Original Light and the totally fresh fruit flavors of Key Lime, Grapefruit and Smoked Coconut.
Check your worries at the door.
You won't need them where we're going.
Makes 4 Cocktails
8 oz Rock Sound Original Light Rum
2 oz Rock Sound Smoked Coconut Rum
1/2 Fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1 1/2- inch pieces
6 oz Sweetened cream of coconut (we like Coco López)
2 oz Unsweetened coconut milk
2 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
For garnish: maraschino cherries, orange wedges, and pineapple fronds
1. Add pineapple pieces to a resealable plastic bag, laying them flat. Freeze until solid, about 3 hours.
2. Shake cream of coconut and coconut milk in cans before measuring.
3. Purée pineapple, cream of coconut, coconut milk, Original Light Rum, lime juice, and 3 cups of ice in a blender until smooth.
4. Place blender cup in freezer for about 30 minutes until mixture is thickened the consistency of a milkshake.
5. Blend mixture again until the consistency of a perfect frozen drink.
6. Divide into glasses and top with 1/2 oz Smoked Coconut Rum.
7. Garnish with cherries, orange wedge, and pineapple fronds.